Social Media Marketing
and Ad Campaigns
Why is Social Media Marketing necessary?
Almost everyone today is on Social Media. Popular Social Media platforms include Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, LinkedIn, Snapchat, Reddit and many more. These platforms allow information to rapidly spread across this virtually connected world we live in. Content can go viral (Dictionary.com’s definition of “viral”: Becoming very popular by circulating quickly from person to person, especially through the Internet) within minutes. Very quickly does someone in Asia get’s his news about Africa through Social Media Trending Topics and by the time it hits the traditional television broadcaster, it’s already old news.
According to Statista, a popular statistics and global data analyzing company – Social media usage is one of the most popular online activities. In 2018, an estimated 2.65 billion people were using social media worldwide, a number projected to increase to almost 3.1 billion in 2021.
- As of the third quarter of 2019, Facebook had more than 2.45 billion global monthly active users with a cumulative total of 2.8 billion users accessing any of the company’s core products Facebook, WhatsApp, Instagram, and Messenger on a monthly basis.
- In June 2018, Instagram had reached one billion monthly active users, up from 800 million in September 2017. The app is one of the most popular social networks worldwide.
- Twitter is an online social networking service that enables users to send short 280-character messages called tweets. As of the fourth quarter of 2018, Twitter had 321 million monthly active users.
What we can do for you …
Let Full Web Solution’s expertise in the realm of social media presence and experience in marketing establish and continuously grow your followers and fan base. Our strategy and marketing services include:
1. Set Up your Social Media Account (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram),
2. Rebuild/Revamp your existing Social Media Account for maximum exposure,
3. Run Social Media Ad Campaigns with laser targeted audience selection.
In addition to running Social Media Ad Campaigns, we also run Targeted Ad campaigns with popular search engines such as Google (using Google Ads) and Microsoft Advertising (formerly known as Bing Ads).
Get started by telling us a little bit about your marketing plan and what you wish to accomplish.
We will then present to you a comprehensive social media marketing plan for your online presence!